Questions on Steinway Square

MoodyPiano@aol.com MoodyPiano@aol.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:11:00 EDT

Dear List,

I have a customer that is looking to get a piano with us and has a Steinway=20
square grand that he would like to trade-in.  We are not interested in it an=
d=20
don't know where to point him or what advice to give him.  He purchased this=
=20
piano about 2 years ago and was hoping to get as much as he could for it.  W=
e=20
have pictures of the piano but have not seen it in person and we are still=20
awaiting a serial number from him.  Any information anyone would have would=20
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Lanie

Moody Piano & Organ
Metro West Plaza (rear)
796 Boston Post Road East
Marlborough, MA 01752

Phone 508-877-2222 or 508-229-3601 =E2=80=A2 Fax 508-303-8996
<A HREF=3D"mailto:MoodyPiano@aol.com">MoodyPiano@aol.com</A> =E2=80=A2 <A HR=
EF=3D"http://www.bushellcompanies.com">www.bushellcompanies.com</A>=20