Wapin bridge patent

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:39:16 -0500

I think the $325 fee is paid for each installation. To get all the
information on how to do the bridge cost nothing. You must sign a
disclosure argeement. They will provide a CD with photos and
instructions for $20. That is refunded with the first installation. I'm
not an expert on this so hopefully someone else will jump in here. Rich