Open face vs. closed face pin blocks

Stephen P Clubb clubb2@juno.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:18:16 -0500

Hi all,

I just thought I would clear up the issue of tensile strength. 25,000 psi
means that if you took a piece of the raw material that was 1" in
diameter, it would take 25,000 lbs to pull it apart. It does not take
into account any specific design strengths in the piano itself.

Stephen

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.