Baldwin in 2 zon AZ

Joseph Alkana josephspiano@home.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:28:43 -0700

I suggest you get off this list immediately. If you don't I will pursue =
this issue to the last degree and I'm not kidding.
Andy, take note.
Joseph Alkana  RPT
josephspiano@home.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ron Lindquist=20
  To: pianotech-ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 4:45 PM
  Subject: Baldwin in 2 zon AZ

  Who-ever picks up that  small Baldwin Grand that I asked for=20
  a  tech.  before.   Beware  that  the "clients"   did not bring back =
my=20
  skid-board, grand cover, extra pads,  3 straps ,canvas bags, or return =
my=20
  phone calls.  a Bunch of   kick jews.  "in my opinion"

  Must be related  to those  arabes  !   or just want our $.
    Regauards,  Ron L