Baldwin in 2 zon AZ

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 00:08:24 EDT

In a message dated 21/08/01 10:24:34 PM, tito@PhilBondi.com writes:

<< A former NYer and wondering if I'm 'next', >>

Nah we don care bout yankees...specially recovering yankees!

 I think this castigation has gone on far enough...Roger has besmirched
"rednecks" in the same manner that Ron L. did other groups and doesn't have
the foggiest notion what a "Redneck" is. But.......... he is 'just' a
Canadian and we try to overlook his faults. :-)
  Ron L. used very intemperate language and has gotten a snootfull of
opinions back...I wish he had not said those things but he did and there is
no law against expressing his opinion...no matter how misguided and unfeeling
it is. I am sure that Ron has the point of inappropiateness now and hopefully
will temper his comments with civility in the future.
 Remember that free speech is not just what you say or like but that which
others say also.................... whether you like it or not. 'Would' that
there were such immediate and spontaneous outcry when the list is used to
spread lies about others and happenings...............
Course dis jus my opinion.
Jim Bryant (FL)
" we are what we do for the doing makes us what we are"