Owner of Pump Organ

Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:48:22 -0500

Ray,
At 08:53 08/22/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Just wondering if you had any information on an old Pump Organ I have
>purchased called Lakeside from Chicago.  Most of the pull outs are broken
>off and I have them but in what order do they go, would you know the value
>of this organ, it looks great and plays very well.
>Ray Terry
><mailto:rterry@insight.com>rterry@insight.com

Hie thee to the ROS list (Reed Organ Society) for info like this.

Howto from my FAQ message:

>Tell your friends to subscribe by sending the message text
>"subscribe ros <their ordinary name>"

>         listproc@mrc-bsu.cam.ac.uk

You will get back a message similar to:

>Subscription requests are not automatic for this list. Your request has
>been forwarded to admin-ros@mrc-bsu.cam.ac.uk for approval.

Many VERY knowledgable reed organ folk on that list.

  Good luck!

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(563)-387-1204  //  Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)
=== Note new area code === effective 25 March 2001  ===

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin and Hobbes