plate reaction was Re: Pitch Raising to A440.......Or Not?

Richard Brekne rbrekne@operamail.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:08:04 +0200

22.08.2001 01:20:44, Newton Hunt <nhunt@optonline.net> wrote:

>It definitely, unequivocally, not.
>
>		Newton (sorry about that, but facts is facts)

Facts is cool :) nothing to be sorry about in that for sure. So let me understand this correctly. Soundboard changes in relation to seasonal changes is no longer
considered to be the biggest contributing factor relative  to seasonal pitch changes..? I have read some of the discussion but most of it seemed still a bit in the
speculative stages. As in..."this math doesnt account for...", or  "I am beginning to question..." and such. Got any good reading to point me at regarding this ?