plate reaction was Re: Pitch Raising to A440.......Or Not?

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:04:09 -0500

>Facts is cool :) nothing to be sorry about in that for sure. So let me
>understand this correctly. Soundboard changes in relation to seasonal
>changes is no longer
>considered to be the biggest contributing factor relative  to seasonal pitch
>changes..? I have read some of the discussion but most of it seemed still a
>bit in the
>speculative stages. As in..."this math doesnt account for...", or  "I am
>beginning to question..." and such. Got any good reading to point me at
>regarding this ?

Nope. The pitch drop with pitch raise is mostly plate compression. That's
the established one. The bridge thing with seasonal changes is my idea, and
not a done deal. There's more work to do.

Ron N