Fender Rhodes Tuning - Emergency!!!

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:44:21 -0400

Hi gang. I just got a call from a client of mine in Miami. They are an
instrument rental company and I have done concert tuning for them
previously. They just called and have a Fender Rhodes that needs tuning and
one tyne (???) does not have enough volume - he says it needs a little
regulating. I have tuned the Yamaha CP series electric pianos. I have never
even seen a Fender Rhodes. What is it? What is a tyne? And is this something
any tuner with a SAT III can tune? Or is this and odd-enough cat that I had
better stay away if I don't have experience with them. I don't even know if
this rascal has strings. Thanks for any info.

Terry Farrell