Poor Technician Workmanship Question (kinda long)

Jon Page jon.page@verizon.net
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 09:35:21 -0400

At 08:14 AM 08/25/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>"Quietly" because PTG, or PTG members, should not be handling 'legal' matters
>in public as this too harms PTGs image...

I think that it would behove the Guild to be listed in the court report as
to its members testifying
against this hacker.  It would make great press in two regards: bring
awareness of the standards
of the Guild and shine a strong light on the transgressor.

Good advertising for the Guild.
Bad advertising for the defendant.

I doubt that a claim would get to court because the butcher would not want
his name in the paper.
He should loose his RPT status and remain a Guild member for hopes of his
bettering his work skills.

He's guilty of DWI (Dreadful Work Incentive) and as such should be entered
into rehab includung:
Mandatory chapter meeting attendance
Spontaneous visits by Probationary Officers (RPT's dropping in while
passing by)
etc...

How did he ever get to be an RPT anyway. Did he just recently become a slacker?

Zero tolerance,

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jon.page@verizon.net