Appearance (or you LIKE wearing a tie to work?? ;)

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 10:05:23 -0400

Yes that is true Clyde, but their most common working environment is a =
business office, where often folks will be dressed in suits. I do know =
that many of the techs in NY city that wheel around on the subways to =
appts. often wear ties and suits. But no way in Florida.

Terry Farrell =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Clyde Hollinger=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2001 6:37 AM
  Subject: Re: Appearance (or you LIKE wearing a tie to work?? ;)

  Marty,=20
  I have given some consideration to adding a tie to my attire, but you =
have a point here.  I do recall, though, that the guys from the company =
which serviced the school's photocopiers arrived in suits, ties and =
long-sleeved white shirts.  And around that messy toner and stuff?!=20

  Regards, Clyde=20

  marty reyburn wrote:=20

    I know some of you men wear ties and suitcoats for tuning, but =
frankly,  I don't think you really need to.  I can't remember having ANY =
servicepeople come to my house dressed that well, no matter how much =
they charged per 15 minutes.