computer question

Mikito HAYASHI mickey_hayashi@geocities.co.jp
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 23:22:28 +0900

Hello Diane,

My Outlook Express is a Japanese version, but I hope I can help you because
I think there aren't much differences with English version...
I guess Outlook Exp. stores every mail folders as "*****.dbx" files on your
desktop hard disk. The place where stored is depend on your configuration.

So the easiest way is searching dbx file with your "explorer" (or "File
Manager").
Make the explorer search "*.dbx" file.

After you find, you can import this mail folder on laptop.
Open Outlook Exp. of your laptop , select
"File(F)"-"Import(I)"-"Messages(E)", then follow the guidance.

Or you can also share the same mail folders with your desktop.
"Tools(T)"-"Option(O)"-"Maintainance"-"Folder(F)"-"Change(C)", then change
the configuration.

I hope it makes sense.
(Oh man, my English is terrible :-) )

Mikito Hayashi