Perzina console (new). Anyone familiar with this brand?

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 10:06:23 -0400

No comments yet ....

My questions may be a little "off color" because I admit, I am =
thoroughly dumb when it comes to internet auctions.

If it's brand new, why is it up for grabs at an auction?  Fundraiser =
event?  "Final sale" item gone awry?

Any hint of where in California this piano is located?
Any chance that the seller be willing to have a technician hired by a =
potential buyer take a good look at it?
Our Guild membership directories can serve as a starting point to locate =
a tech in that area.

(Hmmm, is our German correspondent Gregor Weldert still on the list?)

Z! Reinhardt  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net

  ----- Original Message -----=20