Appearance

David Renaud drjazzca@yahoo.ca
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:31:21 -0400 (EDT)

I have recently moved from very casual to a more
professional look, but no suit. Started using
our band dress. Light black pants, black shirt,
and piano tie. Something formal about black,
Blends in with a stage crew, can get it filthy
and still looks good. Good compromise.

I don't really know if Yamaha's research about
proper dress yields more volume holds water or not.
I do know I'm getting plenty of references and much
busier then I have ever been before. May just be time
doing its thing.

                            Dave Renaud
                            RPT