storage in dry climate

Ron Newman ronman@imt.net
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:14:28 -0600

That's what I was afraid of.  From what I've heard, humidity is a much
greater problem than temp. variations.  I'm thinking of running electricity
to the storage area, running the dampp-chaser, and wrapping the back and
the kickboard area with plastic to keep out mice and hold moisture/heat in,
leaving the top closed, but unsealed.  Good idea?