referall fees..slight detour

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 18:24:52 -0400

..a nice and informative discussion about subbing our work..I would like to
switch gears for a moment..somewhat related.

There is a tech in this area who is dying, and he is referring all his work
to me..I am also getting another tech's work right now, as she is phasing
out most of her business..I took the lady to lunch, and she was very
appreciative..but..I would like to at least acknowledge to the tech who is
dying that I do appreciate the referrals..but..how would one approach this
in a dignified manner?

at a loss for words, and that's not like me,
roo(k)