referall fees..slight detour

Kdivad@AOL.COM Kdivad@AOL.COM
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:31:24 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/01 5:36:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
tito@PhilBondi.com writes:

<< .a nice and informative discussion about subbing our work..I would like to
 switch gears for a moment..somewhat related.

 There is a tech in this area who is dying, and he is referring all his work
 to me..I am also getting another tech's work right now, as she is phasing
 out most of her business..I took the lady to lunch, and she was very
 appreciative..but..I would like to at least acknowledge to the tech who is
 dying that I do appreciate the referrals..but..how would one approach this
 in a dignified manner?

 at a loss for words, and that's not like me,
 roo(k)

Rook,  How about " I don't know what can I do to show you how much I
appreciate the referrals you have sent me?".  Use your own words.  I
understand how awkward you must feel, he will understand too.  You can't get
more dignified than expressing your honest feelings.

David Koelzer
DFW