referall fees..slight detour

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 06:56:35 -0400

Thanks for all the comments and the good suggestions. I'll be calling him
later today to verbally thank him (we have never met, nor spoken on the
phone) and to feel the situation out..I like the idea that I return a
certain percentage of his referrals, and intangables(must be the Floridian
in me!) to his 'family', but right now, he could be a single guy for all I
know..it's awkward at best for me..but I will do my best..your suggestions
were great...now onto the golf course..!

roo(k)