Business Insurance Non-renewal

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:28:00 -0400

I haven't got my notice yet, but am curious about what you found out.  =
Am I reading your message correctly that the tool and bailee portion =
will remain in tact and the instrument protection part is being =
eliminated, or is the whole coverage being eliminated?
Tom Servinsky,RPT
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wilsons=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 8:22 AM
  Subject: Re: Business Insurance Non-renewal

  We received our notification also by certified mail.  Kay called the =
office, and it seems the underwriter is not continuing to underwrite =
instrumental insurance.  No word beyond that.

  Wally Wilson

  At 07:04 PM 8/29/01 -0500, you wrote:=20

    Hi, List and Sandy!
    =20
    I received a certified letter from Safeco Insurance today stating =
that the PTG Business Insurance group policy would not be renewed.  Has =
anyone else heard this, and have you heard of a replacement being =
considered?  I (and I am assuming all of us) have until Nov. 1 to find =
another carrier. At least that's when I normally renew each year.  I =
would certainly hope that another group policy carrier could be found.
    =20
    Any word on this from anyone?
    =20
    Thanks.
    =20
    Ray T. Bentley, RPT
    Alton, IL
    Ray@Bentley.net
    www.ray.bentley.net
    =20
    The difficult I do right away; the impossible takes a little longer!
    =20
    =20