A dampp chaser question

Patrick Greene greeneguy63@mindspring.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:16:07 -0400

Guys,
Howdy.  First thank you so much for your encouraging words about getting
into the PTG.
I also have a question about a Dampp Chaser bar.  I tune for this lady who
lives way out in the sticks.  She has a big house but she loves to leave the
windows open in the spring and summer (very humid here in East Tennessee).
Would a dampp chaser bar suffice for the piano if used with a humidistat or
does she need an entire system?  I used to work with an RPT and he would
sell the whole system.  I do not think this lady will go for the entire
system.
Thanks!
Patrick Greene