proper use of PTG name

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 23:40:28 -0400

Gary,

I am currently a PTG chapter president.  Does that make me a president of the
PTG?  I would consider that misrepresentation.

I can't imagine a former President (of the whole organization) not maintaining
his membership in PTG until his dying day.  Maybe the ad is not technically
false, but I'm quite certain it will give the false impression.  No one should
resort to that.  Too bad.

Regards, Clyde