A dampp chaser question

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 23:19:19 -0400

Hazen,

You will get lots and lots of emails from the pianotech list.  50-75 per
day would not be that unusual.  Read what interests you, then save or
delete as you wish, and if you want to reply to something you read,
click on the "reply" button, write your response and send it.  We'll get
it, probably.  Be sure to leave at least part of the email you're
responding to, and always include at least your first name.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger