Paying for Information

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:33:22 -0400

> unenthusiastic about the idea--in fact, I'm afraid my response was a bit scathing.)

On my lawyers office wall:  "My time and knowledge are my stocks in trade".

Knowledge IS power, the power to make more money with it.

They don't give away bread at the grocery store, the last time I checked.

There are some who expect a free ride through life and are shocked when they
realize there is no free ride.

		Newton