Getting OT - swedge

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 01 Dec 2001 07:49:05 -0500

Keith,

Well, I for one appreciate your interest in accuracy and your willingness to
educate us.  I could have declared there was a word "swedge," but it's not in my
dictionary.  On the other hand, neither is "inharmonicity."

So now I'm beginning to wonder if "swedge" is a word after all.  The average
dictionary does not include every word possible that may be used only within a
specific context.  Anyone know?

Regards,
Clyde