Gaul

Marie Poulson pianoladey@yahoo.com
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 14:01:16 -0800 (PST)

Perhaps if you took the trouble to read what you,
yourself, write before you
criticize others you could save us all a lot of
trouble.

Regards,

Del

I read this list ocasionally, and I am sick of this
persons incredible rudnesses. Time over time he rings
and turns other peoples words and treats peoples that
disagrees with him so much dirtyness. And this Rons is
close to the same. People are not dumb and we all know
more then you think

You should be best to follow your own advises..

Marie