Yamaha appraisal

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 18:16:52 EST

In a message dated 12/1/01 7:08:07 AM !!!First Boot!!!, tonyanj@hotmail.com
writes:

> A client wants an insurance appraisal on his 1983 Yamaha G2 (like new) to
> ensure that in case of loss or damage he ends up with at least a similar
> (or better) quality instrument. How do I go about providing this type of
> appraisal?
>
> Thanks,
> John Tonyan

Even if you gave her an appraisal of her piano today, unless the house burned
down tomorrow, the value of that instrument is going to be different. The
only way she will be able to get a piano of similar value is to get
replacement value insurance on all her property. That way, regardless of when
the piano is destroyed, the insurance company will have to buy her a new
Yamaha, or similar new instrument.

Willem