Kimball Lift Rod Add-On

Maxpiano@AOL.COM Maxpiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 09:59:18 EST

In the 1970's I was working for a Kimball dealer and experienced one console
where the pedal was much too stiff.  The company sent a modification part
much like what Clyde described.  I installed it and the pedal ended up with
normal resistance.  Apparently the offset at the end of the lift rail was too
short for proper leverage.  I noticed that many of their consoles shipped
after that had the modification part.  It improved the leverage

Bill Maxim