Negative bearing (long)

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 16:42:13 +0100

Richard Brekne wrote:

> Delwin D Fandrich wrote:
>

>>       So... how is modal analysis then a valuable
>>      tool.... after the fact as it were ?
>>
>> You take a piano, one with strings attached and at least
>> chipped to pitch, and run the test.
>>
>> Del
>

> I see... well thanks for highly informative answer.

:)... got your second note on this and thankyou for it. As I
understand it, you disagree with Wogram about the
predicatility of the change after loading, hence modal
analysis on an unloaded board is not usefull. Secondly the
process of executing an analysis on a loaded board is so
costly that its largely not practical. Is this correct ?

I would like to know your reasoning for disagreeing with
Wogram, tho.  It would be good for me to re-read the article
again with your thoughts in mind.

Now !!... off to my coffee break.

--
Richard Brekne