key bushing glue experiment

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 18:48:53 -0500

Friends,

As promised, I did a test on the removability of key bushings that were
installed using Elmer's Glue-All (white) glue.  I soaked the bushing
cloth with water containing a small amount of wallpaper remover, using a
needle-point applicator bottle, and ten minutes later the bushings were
completely loose.  The sample had been glued ten days ago, plenty of
time to cure, I should think.

I'm not interested in starting up the whole glue subject again.  I just
want to let everyone that I did the test as promised and what the
results were.

Regards,
Clyde