Don Bennett: BIG VIRUS ALERT!

Stacy Adams adams_piano@hotmail.com
Wed, 05 Dec 2001 09:39:21 -0700

Just to let everyone know that I got a suspicious email this morning.  A few
weeks ago I posted a question regarding "Old Plastic Action Parts" to this
list.  This morning I received a personal email from a member of this list
using the same title "Old Plastic Action Parts", but there was not text in
the message, only 2 attachments.  When I foolishly tried to open the
attachment my trusty virus scan indicated there was a virus present in the
message.  The message was from Don Bennett, who I'm sure is unaware that
this is happening.

Stacy