Soundboard grain angle

Thu, 6 Dec 2001 08:01:29 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phillip L Ford" <fordpiano@lycos.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: December 06, 2001 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: Soundboard grain angle

> By the way, how did you insert that sketch into your post.  I've been
wondering how to include sketches or photos.

> Phil F

I have no idea how this should be done. I'm obviously missing something
since I didn't get the drawing when the message came back to me via
pianotech.

All I did was to copy selected portions of a CAD drawing to the clipboard
and paste them into the 'send' message. Apparently in your case it worked.
In others it probably didn't.

I also pasted it into a Word document and tried to send it through as an
attachment, however it was too large for the server to pass through. So, if
anyone else wants a copy of what Phil saw let me know and I'll send it
privately as an attachment. Unless I can come up with a simpler way.

Del