List1

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:55:18 -0600

Rani,
At 19:53 12/06/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>List
>I'm working on an upright Grotrian 128 No.38251.
>Is any body knows how to remove the plate to get access to the soundboard?
>There are "blank" bolts on the upper side of the plate.

I'm going to guess that those "blank" bolts are in the front corners.  If
so, they are  bolt which go clear down through the keybed and you will find
a nut hidden under the leg.  Put that corner of the piano on a sawhorse,
remove the leg and have a look.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Decorah, Ia.  mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

then used against you.