bergen activity

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 10:31:33 +0100

Hey there Roger. I heard there was some talk of you comming
next year. That would be fun. Odd Aanstad was very enthused
about your classes. I told the fellow who is doing the
preliminaries that I had never done one of them but that we
have chated a bit and you were a fun guy who has done a lot
of writting and classes for the PTG / Journal. I was under
the impression tho that nothing was decided yet, beings how
there is no formal decision body named yet... but perhaps I
am wrong. In anycase It would be great to have you. This is
a bit more relaxed atmosphere over here, and people actually
have time to talk to one another without haveing to keep on
ones tip toes for somebody else you just HAVE to have a word
with popping up... grin.. the PTG convention is a busy place
for sure.

As for rain in Bergen in October.... pretty good bet.. but
we also usually get about 2 weeks of beautiful weather right
about then... so if you are lucky you are lucky. On the
other hand, you might be able to receive devine assistance
in your damp voicing class...:)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.