Christmas Table

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 15:48:52 +0100

Hi folks

This evening my wife and I are off to Nils Henik Jansens
(whom some of you perhaps met this summer whilst he took and
passed his RPT exams) to join many of our small cities'
piano folks around his table for a Christmas Dinner, western
Norway style. I am so gratified that we all have been able
through the last 10 years or so to build such good
relationships with each other that such is possible.

I am also very and especially gratefull at such times for
all of you, freinds and ...grin...not...alike. You all, and
I mean all, have enriched my life more then you can possibly
know.

I remain an obstenate novice in most regards perhaps... but
I am so very thankful that I am able to share what each of
you have to offer.

A bit early perhaps... but I wish you all a very enjoyable
holiday season. Especially this year.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.