Promotional items: Was "calendars"

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 16:57:17 EST

In a message dated 12/9/01 11:16:34 AM, greeneguy@mindspring.com writes:

<< since I bought some pens

from a promotional place, they call and hound me about once a week >>

They don't call me, they send me demo products with my name on them.  I've
got date books, calendars, pocket knives, key chains, other types of pens all
with my name on them.  (Some of the pens are VERY nice.)  Every couple of
weeks I get a little gift thingee in the mail.  I feel sorry for them, they
spend so much money trying to get me to buy more from them.  But how would
you feel if your piano tuner left you a pocket knife on the piano?

Tom Sivak