Promotional items: Was "calendars"

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:53:48 -0500

I never used promotional items.  I have used all the standard items,
cards, reminders, calls, etc.

At one point I realized that all that stuff gets lost, one way or
another so while talking to the customer I opened the lid of the bench
and put a gold sticker with my name and phone number on the upper edge
of the rail where the lid will not abrade it.  So, I was in their face
every time they opened the bench and they knew where it was when they
needed it.  Worked great for me until I left town.

Have a wonderful December.

		Newton