termites/moths/vermin?

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:32:33 -0800

>From: Wimblees@AOL.COM

The customer thinks for $500 the piano will be
>perfect.
>Wim

Wim,

Actually, I made it clear to the customer that the work done as quoted will
at least get the piano in decent playing order, FAR from "like new", or
"perfect". Basically, All I've done, or intend to do at this point is
exactly what I said I'd do; replace the worst damaged hammers (6 or 7), file
and shape the rest, replace ONLY the flat treble dampers, tighten any loose
screws. I've done this type of job many times, so i know how much time is
involved. Then I'l return the action, make sure the hammers are aligned to
the strings, then pitch & tune away!

Terry