Tool-boxes,gadgets

Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:47:00 -0500

Terry -

I have a Genck case and really like it.  It holds all of the tools I need
to take into the home for the routine repairs, and then some.  I also
like the way it looks, and the fact that all of your tools are there to
see at a glance.  Saves digging and also alerts you when you see an empty
pocket that one of your tools was left out.  Sometimes still in the
piano.....

The only complaint I had was that the tools in the lid pockets would tend
to fall out in transit, but I solved that by having my wife take some
1/2" quilt batting, cover it in fabric, and I lay it across the tools in
the lower part so that when the lid is closed it provides just enough
friction to keep everything in place.  It also serves as a perfect cloth
to lay on the piano for me to set tools on, eliminating any surface
damage to the piano's finish.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com