Tool-boxes,gadgets

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:10:49 -0500

Terry,
Before you buy anything....go to www. TecraTools.com and check out the =
CXX model case. =20
Waterproof, extremely durable, and the best part is it is extremely =
flexible in design.
I do some international work and this case adapted to carry 40 lbs of =
tools and supplies with ease.  It is one of the smartest designs I've =
ever seen.  I've done the Genck route, as well as many of the other =
cases flooding the supply houses. But this take's the cake!
The basic case is $139 and each pallet is $25.
You can choose from several pallet configurations to fit your needs.
By far the best case on the market!  Even the pallet configurations are =
far better than any other on the market.
Tom Servinsky,RPT
Tom Servinsky
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: bases-loaded@juno.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 7:47 PM
  Subject: Re: Tool-boxes,gadgets

  Terry -

  I have a Genck case and really like it.  It holds all of the tools I =
need to take into the home for the routine repairs, and then some.  I =
also like the way it looks, and the fact that all of your tools are =
there to see at a glance.  Saves digging and also alerts you when you =
see an empty pocket that one of your tools was left out.  Sometimes =
still in the piano.....

  The only complaint I had was that the tools in the lid pockets would =
tend to fall out in transit, but I solved that by having my wife take =
some 1/2" quilt batting, cover it in fabric, and I lay it across the =
tools in the lower part so that when the lid is closed it provides just =
enough friction to keep everything in place.  It also serves as a =
perfect cloth to lay on the piano for me to set tools on, eliminating =
any surface damage to the piano's finish.=20

  Mark Potter
  bases-loaded@juno.com=20