Cracked plate

Jon Ralinovsky ralinoj@muohio.edu
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:22:02 -0500

Todd,
Check out the Journal issue on plates and breakage; I think it's
November 2000, but I could be wrong.  There's a very good article on
an experience that a member in my chapter had with a broken plate and
the consequent lawsuit (the suit was dropped because the plaintiff's
expert witness withdrew from testimony).  It could save you a lot of
trouble to give a copy to your client.  If you need more information,
feel free to contact me.

Respectfully,
Jon

Jon Ralinovsky