Erard Grand - Pin block brocken

netorocha@clix.pt netorocha@clix.pt
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:28:55 GMT

Visiting a Engineer school, i found an old ERARD
- Paris Grand Piano and i was curious about the
piano because they told me that the piano was
rebuilt by someone from my country... At first i
tryed to tune the piano but i could´t because the
tuning pin was completly loosed and then i
noticed that the pin block was broken!! This
piano serial number is: 40708 BB and doen´t has
crossed trings so i sopose it has a lot of years
(maybe 100 or more!!!).
The question is if somebody knows who can
fix/replace the pin block in europe and how much
does it cost in EUROS!!!

PS: I´m speaking from Portugal and i´m just a
piano technician and not a rebuilter. Sorry about
my english!!

--
Crie o seu Email Grátis no Clix em
http://registo.clix.pt/