Virus Help! OT

Wilsons wilson53@Marshall.edu
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 21:53:51 -0500

I hope this is the virus you're looking for:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w95.hybris.gen.html

It doesn't appear to do anything to antivirus software;  however, that's a
link to Norton's information on the virus.  Not sure what it does to McAfee
or how McAfee handles it.

											Mark Wilson, Assoc.
											Ravenswood, WV