maps

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 19:35:09 -0600

The best program I've found for general use is AAA Map-n-Go.  It doesn't
do well finding streets in the country, but is very good in cities.  It
also has very good info about what's at freeway intersections all over
the country.  The info is listed by type, i.e., food, lodging, stores,
truck & RV parking, diesel or gas.  Since I travel a lot, this is very
good information for me.

I also have USA Streets and Topo USA.  All of these will download maps
to my palm pilot and work with my GPS tracker.

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT
fish@Communique.net