Terry/Rebuilding Uprights

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 08:28:32 -0600

At 06:51 12/17/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>     "> Thanks Joe. I agree. I have your labor guide and use it quite a bit.
>That is how I priced this job. But as far as actually keeping track of my
>shop
>  time........please - only ten new things at a time!!!!!  ;-)"
>
>     I attended a class by one rebuilder who just had a little electric alarm
>clock. He set it to 12 o'clock, and any time he was working in his shop he
>would plug it in; when he got done he would un-plug it. Pretty easy way to
>keep track of shop time, I would think.
>
>Kevin E. Ramsey

Years ago I got an old time clock (at an auction) and supply of
timecards.  I can track the time on every aspect of a job that way.  Time
increment is 36 seconds or .01hr so pricing out labor costs is easy.

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge;
Others simply gargle.
Some just put their gum in it.