Tuning by Owen Jorgensen

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:10:22 +0100

Charles Neuman wrote:

> It seems that _Tuning_ is out of print and is no longer in stock by
> piano supply houses. Does anyone know anything about its status? Will it
> be in print again, or is there another edition coming out sometime? Or
> does anyone want to sell theirs?
>
> Charles

There was some talk a while back that one of the Universities in the US...
Cinncinatti ?? was going to order up a few hundred copies. Check out the
archieves if you want the specific post about it. Otherwise perhaps that
person will repost ?

grin... I managed to get a copy off a fellow from Germany. Cost me a tasty
bite... but it was worth it !

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.