Fw: RE:{Alibris#134-034}'82 Pierce Atlas

Ken Gerler kenneth.gerler@prodigy.net
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 20:19:42 -0600

Just for the heck of it I emailed Alibris about my '82 Pierce and this =
is what I got back.

Ken Gerler

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Alibris Customer Service=20
To: Ken Gerler=20
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 4:51 PM
Subject: RE:{Alibris#134-034}'82 Pierce Atlas

Dear Mr. Gerler,

Thank you for writing.=20
=20
We do sometimes purchase books, but we can't buy individual books or =
collections of fewer than 2,500 books. If you have a large collection =
that you want to sell or list for sale on Alibris, send an e-mail to =
dealers@alibris.com for more information. If you are trying to sell a =
single book or small library, check with a used bookstore in your area. =
If you want to sell your books on line, auctions may be your best bet. =
Different auctions have different requirements, so it pays to shop =
around.=20

Sincerely,

Suzette
Alibris Customer Service
Alibris - Books You Thought You'd Never Find
www.alibris.com