Another Newbie

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 17:25:35 +0100

Hi There Doug, and welcome to the throng... boy did you pick a good month to
start watching the list :) Great that you are involved in the PTG meetings at
Dallas. They will be of great help to you I am sure. A good book to get started
with is Arthur Reblitz's "Rebuilding the Piano" for the complete
idiot...grin... a special american edition.

sorry guys... couldnt help myself.. er... hehe..

Seriously tho... Reblitz does have a book that is a must for just about anyone
getting started in the buisness, or for those who've been at it for a long
while as well. Available several places... but Amazon.com is quite easy.

Welcome again...

RicB

--
Richard Brekne