Merry Christmas everyone!

Robert Wilson pianotechnicianuk@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:52:20 -0800 (PST)

I'd like to wish everyone on the list a very Happy
Christmas.  I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all
your postings and also the personalities that come
through so clearly in the postings.

It's been a tragic year that we may all be pleased to
see the end of - thinking back to September I wonder
how many families will spend their Christmas grieving
this year.  It still seems difficult to contemplate
celebration but we have to carry on as normal.

Best wishes from this side of the pond - enjoy your
holidays!

Bob Wilson
London.