Another Newbie

Knabe dknabe@airmail.net
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 20:29:01 -0600

>Are you any relation to the Knabe piano?!

Bob,

Not to my knowledge, but I haven't actually traced it. I'm a farm kid from
Minnesota (a long, long time ago). My family came thru Baltimore about the
same time as Knabe piano's were being started, so I guess it's possible.
Maybe some day I'll get interested in genealogy.

Thanks for asking, and for knowing the Knabe name. Usually people ask me if
I'm related to Obi Wan Kenobi (from Star Wars). My usual response is to say
he's my uncle.

Guess I at least need to get a Knabe piano. My wife is very attached to her
Kawai, though.

Happy Holidays!
Doug Knabe
Dallas