Birdcages

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:54:26 -0400

Snip
tunable and not even bad-sounding.  I told
her to advertise it in the paper and it will be perfect for a
beginner and give no trouble.

I completely disagree, with the above statement, at least regarding the
majority of the "birdcage" pianos, that I have run accross.
A beginner, needs a piano, that is up to pitch, and all the notes work
with no apparent problem. The majority of the above mentioned pianos
over here, leave much to be desired, in their ability, to damp efficiently.
I would NEVER recommend a birdcage for a beginner, unless, I was wanting
to discourage them, from sticking to piano lessons.
Regards,
John M. Ross
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca